Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School and friends and language...Oh My!!

I have had 2 really good days. I have found friends and I really enjoy being with them. I feel comfortable at school.
But, I have been marked absent from some of my classes because I have been in the wrong class. The teachers told me go to the wrong class in the beginning of the year and I have been going there sense. But, now that I am actually on the role it matters if I am in the right class or not. The school called my mum to tell her that I haven't been showing up in classes...OH MY! But we got it all figured out and they know that I haven't been skipping classes. As of Monday, I think that I am going to be marked as here....hopefully.
I caught myself talking in an Australian accent today...good or bad?!?!
I don't know how my sister does her spelling tests. For example: One of her words is favourite (yes I spelled it right). We are going to be so confused when she goes back to America

No comments:

Post a Comment