Tuesday, November 1, 2011

        Well, I haven't done so well on my goal to write every week! My excuse is that I had my exams last week. They are kind of like the EOG's except the the teachers make them and the Yearly exams (that's what they are called. It sounds...Australian. Doesn't it?) are a lot harder and timed! So you can understand why some of my extra time was spend studying.
       But the other part of my extra time was spent with my Aunt Lynne. She was here visiting for 10 days and we fit so much into that short time. She saw our day to day routine and all of our after school activities. We walked the bridge, did a 5k walk/run and ate fish and chips by the harbour looking out over at the Opera house (only to name a few)... what could be better?
      Now, the Millers are here. (My dads friends from medical school) They landed just little bit ago and I can't wait for all of the adventures that we are going to have! One including: the Great Barrier Reef! And I will have pictures for you all!
     Today my school starts late because of a teacher strike. But, the funny part is that I will not go in to school until 11. Then I have one class and sailing...to me it seems like we shouldn't have school at all. And if it weren't for sailing, I wouldn' go.
     Look out for an update on the Great Barrier Reef!

No comments:

Post a Comment